Q. Can I have a book delivered to my office?
Faculty and staff can request delivery of materials from our library shelves to their offices by using Library Express.
Here's how it works:
- Find an item you want on the library catalog or Central Search
- Login to ILLiad and click on "Bring library-owned books, etc. to me"**
- Fill out the form with the information from the catalog
- We make deliveries each weekday after 2pm
- To return items, click on "Pick up library items from my office"
** First time users must fill out a free registration.
Was this helpful? 0 0