Q. How do I submit my thesis?


All students completing a Master's degree at UCO are required to submit an electronic copy to UMI, a company that supplies a database of theses.

In addition, students must submit two hard copies (print copies) of their thesis for binding to the Archives & Special Collections in Chambers Library located on the 2nd floor, Room 215. 


  • Last Updated May 30, 2018
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Christine Edwards

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Don't see the answer to your question?
Submit your question and receive the answer by email.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.