Q. I need a book now, but the catalog record says it is processing. What can I do?


You can place a request for rush cataloging. Please make sure that your item says "processing" or "in transit" and not "lost," "missing," or "on loan."

If you need to request rush cataloging, please use this form.


  • Last Updated May 30, 2018
  • Views 13
  • Answered By Christine Edwards

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Don't see the answer to your question?
Submit your question and receive the answer by email.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.